Search Chandan Majumder

Friday 13 January 2023

Fashion model Chandan Majumder celebrates his 35th birthday with family and friends






 

The 'GANGCHIL' model rang in his 35th birthday with the family, friends and has been sharing glimpses of their parties. Majumder's best friend dj Onisa Olin with another closest friend model Rakhi Kabir arranged a surprise birthday lunch party for him. Majmdar wore a black designer shirt gifted by his college friend Sayem Yusuf and was spotted with black pant from Pantaloon (IND). His birthday make-up and hair were done by his make-up artist Rishi Rozario. Majumdar spends a family dinner party with his parents and his very close nieces and nephews Shreya and Saumov.

This evergreen model says- "35 or 53, I even don't care about these numbers. I'll rock my life for sure. Just keep me & my family in your daily prayers."



No comments:

Post a Comment