Search Chandan Majumder

Thursday 11 August 2016

BROTHERS

Ahmed Hossain & Chandan Majumder

Ahmed Hossain, I call him honuman. My brother & my best friend. The history of our friendship & become a very cloze brothers we're now, that is so much heart touchy. 2014, I first meet with him, but we get clozer when I was fully broke up in 2016, cause of my mom's serious health condition. A friend is to find behind you in your good time now a days is very easy, But in your bad time, that's really unbelievable yet. But yea, I get him in my bad time. he not only touched my heart, he touched my majumder family's heart...
Honuman & I become so clozer brothers, with "Amul dudh", The chicken roll , OLA life in india & the mostly touchy thing, whn we fight to each others on live or in fb messenger.
The most touchy moment was with him, He look after my father, called him everytime, when I was in india for long & my father was fully alone.
I'm wishing & praying for my ths brother a very happy life ever & forever & I'm really very lucky, wana thanks to god, Yea, I get him in my life as my brother. I LOVE YOU honuman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment