Search Chandan Majumder

Thursday 2 May 2013

Best Brothers...

Chandan & Rajon (2 Brothers)

I was a only son of my parents. I mean, I've not my own brother or sisters. So "lonely" was a very common word in my life. That's why, always I try to being stay / spent my time with my friends. & Specially at my home/area I just being with my laptop & net system. But last year 2012, while playing racket, I meet with Rajon last December. He was my next door neighbor. Well, slowly slowly we both became so heartly to each-other as like our own brothers. After that, I really feel that, I'm not alone. I mean, I just thinking, well thanks god, like the others, I've also a lil bro.
Now a days, each day can't enjoy ourselves without meet with each others.
Really feel so lucky that he is in my life & I love him so much. Always I'm praying for his successful & happy peaceful life. My blessing & love is & will be always there for you putusSsh & I love u a lot... (Chandan)

No comments:

Post a Comment