Search Chandan Majumder

Sunday 26 June 2011

Hell Life

&n

I was in hell last few months, cause, badly I was sufferd with high Typhoid 2nd time. I had Ist in 2008 & now this year I had this typhoid. I was badly in pain, headache & too much high fever. Few time I vomited with blood, & that was so sacred moments in my life. I couldn't take any solid food that time. I took saline & just was on my bed 15-20 days in total bed rest. I didn't get outside untill I get the power of energy. Dr. said, Typhoid is a very high & dangerous fever. Itz take time 4 total relief & weakness of it is too longer time, that taking too much time, still I'm quite physically weak. But much better than previous. I couldn't joint my class, few photoshoot & my works on that time. But I'm really so much happy, my maximum true heartly frndz keep on touched with me. I was unable 2 comunicated with them by cellphn/online on that time because of my high fever & weakness. Unlimited sms, calls, msg, emails I got from my cell phn , facebook, my email. Hope in next month I'll be total able 4 rejoin with thz world. Till thn, pray 4 me a lot.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment