Search Chandan Majumder

Saturday 25 September 2010

Me with my best cuty frnd- Imu...


Itz me, with Imu.

Well, I really couldn’t find out any formalities about
explain our thz so pure, natural & real frndly relationship. Thr'sn't litl bit formality ya... As like
Rahu@Gendu,... Imu is my another best online frnd. We also become so clozer
frnd till last year 09. I remember that, Imu got me 4m facebook, HumTum group
& thn she got my cell 4m thr. She Ist sms-ed me. Well, aftr tht, we
regularly chated in yahoo, facebook. We also shared our happy – sad moments to
each-other. But we never meet. Well,
finally tht day came 2 us. We meet 2day, (19th Sep.2010, Sunday, 5.30pm) in Bashundhara, Badda. Omg…!!!
Both of we were just in a dream. But really we were in live & tht was my another xclusive & happy moment in
my life once again as I was meet with Rahul@gendu my another durdanto bro. Well,
1 slap I already counting till now. But really I wana tnx 2 u so much Imu. 4
meet with me. Give me such a happy moment. Aftr a long gap, naturally I smiled
a lot… Just 4 u…

Imu,… Love u re… Tnx 4 the 3 big hugs… Ok ok ok… 2-ta slaps,
4 sayn 2 time tnx. Allr8…??? I’m really
happy & hrtly wana tnx once again 2 HumTum 4 gave me Ima, in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment